Page 5 - Jarosinski & Vaugoin Produkt Katalog Juli 2015
CREATING HISTORY 5 SINCE 6 GENERATIONS 1847 A SUCCESSFUL BEGINNING Establishment of the family enterprise by Carl Vaugoin. He specialises in heavy hand-hit board cutleries and lays the foundation stone for the enterprise. 1905 A GROUNDBREAKING COOPERATION Merger of the enterprise with the master company of Jarosinski. Moving to Zieglergasse 24, in the 7th Viennese district which is still today’s location of the enterprise. It is called from now on L. Jarosinski & J. Vaugoin. 1920 IMPERIAL — ROYAL HONOUR Award of the K. and K. eagle with the permission to feature it in the sign and seal. 1955 DONNERBRUNNEN Reproduction of the „Donnerbrunnen“ ordered by the Austrian government as a present to the USSR in recognition of the signature of the state contract. 1969 A ROYAL PRESENT Reproduction of the famous „Saliera“ of Benvenuto Cellini which was presented to queen Elizabeth II during her state visit by the city of Vienna. 2003 A SUCCESSFUL INHERITANCE Takeover of the enterprise by Victor Carl Vaugoin, Jean-Paul Vaugoin and Benjamin Louis Vaugoin who manage the enterprise successfully in the sixth generation. 2005: From now on Jean-Paul Vaugoin takes the helm of the company.